Impact SA is excited to introduce a giving opportunity for our members and patrons. We provided all the nonprofits that applied for a grant this year the opportunity to submit a wish list of items that will help their organization.
Consider Donating Time or Items
We received requests from the Agencies listed below. Wishlist requests range from volunteering to donating small and large items. Please consider donating time or items on their list.
View the Agencies and their wishlists in this searchable document: Impact San Antonio Nonprofit Wish List 2017 (pdf).
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Inc.
- Bexar County Family Justice Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boy Scouts of America, Alamo Area Council
- Bulverde Spring Branch Emergency Services
- Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of San Antonio, Inc.
- Classic Theatre of San Antonio
- Family Violence Preventino Services, Inc.
- Gemini Series Inc dba Gemini Ink
- Good Samaritan Community Services
- Haven for Hope of Bexar County
- Helotes Ag Booster Club, Inc
- Hill Country Daily Bread Ministries
- Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center
- Kerrville Elks Charities, Inc. d/b/a Veterans Assistance Dogs of Texas
- Kitty’s Purrsuit of Happiness
- Moonlight Fund,Inc.
- New Braunfels Christian Ministries
- Providence Catholic School
- San Antonio Humane Society
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- San Antonio Pets Alive!
- San Antonio Public Library Foundation
- SRG Force Sports
- St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, Texas Region Inc (SJRC Texas)
- St. Peter-St. Joseph Children’s Home
- The Inspiration Center
- The Magik Theatre
- The Prosthetic Foundation
- The Sarah Roberts French Home
- ThriveWell Cancer Foundation
- Triple H Equitherapy
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- YMCA of Greater San Antonio – Y Early Learning Center – Southside
- YOSA (Youth Orchestras of San Antonio)