Information for Grant Award Recipients
Congratulations on being an Impact San Antonio Grant Award Recipient!
If you were awarded a grant over $10,000:
Grants from Impact San Antonio in the amount of $10,000 and above are paid to the grant recipient on a cost reimbursement basis. Documentation of costs can be in the form of invoices or receipts. Estimates or quotes are not acceptable.
Complete the Reimbursement Request Form:
- Use one line per invoice or receipt and include the Reimbursement Request Number (e.g. 1, 2, 3).
- Print the form, sign and date the bottom “Prepared by” section, then scan and email the completed form, receipts, and Expenditure Summary Form (see below) to your liaison who will review the request, sign, and forward for check processing.
- The check will be hand delivered to you by either your liaison or a member of the Impact San Antonio board.
- The person who receives the check will be asked to sign the Reimbursement Request Form to acknowledge receipt.
- All efforts will be made to complete this process within ten (10) business days.
This form is intended to assist both the grant recipient and the liaison in tracking payments from the budget categories in the approved project budget. An up-to-date copy must be included with every Reimbursement Request Form and Progress Report. After you have received all project funds from Impact San Antonio, sign and date this form and include the signed form with your Final Report.
Budget Change Requests
Any budget change in excess of 10% of the total approved project budget requires approval by Impact San Antonio. Download and complete the Budget Change Request Form and include a separate statement to justify the change and explain how the change will affect the project outcome. Print, sign, scan and email the form and the justification statement to your liaison who will review, sign and forward for processing. The request will be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors as needed. All efforts will be made to complete the approval process within ten (10) business days.
The success of Impact San Antonio is determined, in part, by the accomplishments of our grant recipients. Reports are an essential tool in that they provide critical information regarding the progress, successes and complications of your project, as well as your ability to attain the short-term and long-term goals as set forth in your original application. As a condition of the contract your agency signed with Impact San Antonio, you are required to submit progress reports, a final report, and outcomes reports at the times specified in the Reporting Instructions document.